Here you will find Soviet Forces "Cold War" items, uniforms, insignia, camo, etc.
Most of these items are from the post WWII era to the time that the Communist Government fell and the Berlin Wall was dismantled....you can now own a piece of the old Soviet Army...who were going to "Bury America"
Russian "Burlap" Camo jacket
"Burlap" camo jacket/pants, as used by Soviet forces in Afghanistan in the 1980's...sold as a set only...one size only...small...25.00 + 5 s/h
Russian Cold War Insignia
Russian Cold War insignia, shoulder boards, collar tabs, patches, etc.
These are bulk insignia, and this is an example of what is available.
They are sold as a per piece unit for 1.00 each, or 10.00/dozen
Please add 2.00 s/h per order
Woodland/Forest Pattern Russian Camo Jacket used in Afghanistan
These are Russian Cold War Camo jackets that were used by Soviet Forces during the Afghanistan War in the 1980's.
All are moderately faded, with more fading in the heavy wear areas. All have some/most buttons missing. All have the 4 patch type cargo pockets, with 2 sleeve pockets and an inside document pocket and waterproof hidden pistol pocket. Wool blend? lining. some may or may not be marked with semi legible white tactical symbol on a sleeve pocket. Please order by number:
PRICES FOR THE CAMO: EACH PIECE 30.00 OR 50.00 / SET
(YOU CHOOSE SIZE / CONDITION OF JACKET / PANTS)
NO SIZE / CONDITION CHOICES (WE CHOOSE FROM OUR OVERSTOCK FOR YOU)
15.00 PER PIECE OR 25.00 SET (JACKET AND PANTS)
1) Russian size 50-3 Missing waist drawstring, moderate fraying/tear at cuffs
2) Russian size 44-2. Lower pocket needs sewing repairs, some buttons replaced with dress jacket buttons
3) Russian size 48-2 no obvious defects, except as listed in the general item description above......
4) Russian size 50-4, bad fraying on sleeves, small repair on front, patches on each sleeve, small tear in one sleeve....
5) Russian size 50-4, excellent color, one tear on sleeve pocket....
6) Russian size 50-4, tear on sleeve pocket, hole with fraying on lower front pockets, dress buttons down front....
7) Russian size 50-4, large tear on sleeve (needs sewing/patch)....
8) Russian size 50-4, missing buttons, small tear on the back of jacket....
9) Russian Size 50-3, good color, heavy fraying on sleeves, and along bottom hem, tear on inside lining...
10) Russian size 46-4, missing buttons, tear in hem, hole inlower front pockets...
11) Russian size 50-3, missing buttons, some replaced with dress buttons, fraying on hem, small holes in pockets...
12) Russian size 48-3, small holes, frayed spots, repaired spots...
13) Russian size 44-2, no obvious defects....
Russian Camo pants that go with the above jacket
Russian camo pants that were used by Soviet forces in Afghanistan.
1) Russian size 48-4, missing button on fly, fraying on hem, small holes, butt reinforcement needs repaired, missing suspender rings, moderately faded...
2) Russian size 48-4, moderately faded, small holes in legs and near the fly, "Fall" color pattern...
3) Russian size 50-4, missing suspender rings, missing buttons on one rear pocket...
4) Russian size 48-4, missing suspender rings, belt loops need repair...
5) Russian size 50-4, all suspender rings missing, stained, repair spots on legs...
12.7 MG Ammo Cans
12.7 MG Ammo Cans...very limited quantity...got one of the new Dshk MG kits? We have the ammo cans...approx 18" long, 7" wide, 10 " high. Stamped with cyrillic letters, "Bullet" symbol, and Russian star. Made from a lighter gauge metal than US ammo cans. Dirty from storage, but fully serviceable....25.00 + 8.00 s/h.....SOLD OUT
PLASTIC RUSSIAN HELMETS...MADE FOR USE BY THE OPFOR TROOPS
SSsh40 plastic repro shells-made for use by the US Army OPFOR troops. Made to be slipped over a standard US helmet liner.
Can't find a size 3 helmet ? pop rivet one of these to a standard US helmet liner...don't want to paint an original helmet...do a red star or winter white camo on one of these...
Interesting cold war collectible as is...
We have 2 types available, neither have the elastic and plastic clips installed. These will need to be riveted or otherwise attached to the liner.
TYPE A : semi rigid plastic...20.00 + 5 s/h
TYPE B : softer, more crude...12.00 + 5 s/h
UNUSUA L / VARIANT RUSSIAN COLD WAR HELMETS
1) SSsh68...storage scuffs on paint, otherwise excellent, liners may be black or brown (our choice) no size choices...30.00 each + 8 s/h
2) SSsh40, 1955 variant, exactly like WWII production, but the chinstrap is sewn on, not rivited, 3 pad liner...30.00 + 8 s/h
3) SSsh40 variant, same as above, except BROWN 3 pad liner, (undocumented variant) some rust on outside of the shell, otherwise, VGC...1 only...45.00 + 8 s/h
PHOTOS AVAILABLE AT A LATER DATE